BRUINS GDT GAME 7 - THE BEAR sings at the Grand Ole Opry - NESN, ESPN+, 102.5 WKLB-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
When the killer is trapped behind the door and he reaches his hand out, between the doors, they cut to the girl terrified and she starts to hear honking and they cut back and he’s got a honker in his hand and he has a look like it’s a brilliant plan to do that, I die laughing every time
I honestly loved those movies. You can’t take them seriously at all, haha.

When he has the googly eye glasses on. I legitimately die laughing.

That and the way he runs off getting bleach and salt when he hacks that chick to pieces. It’s quality stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: mar2kbos

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
You know those sports movies where the “team” starts out like shit, they have no gear, there’s a few gimps and nerds on the team?

Hopefully this season ends like most of those movies do. You know, like the team looking somewhat competent.
Someone get them a Jobu figurine, stat.

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
I don't disagree with this. If this is them tuning out another coach then it might be time to just accept it's over and nuke the thing from orbit.

Monty has some headscratching calls once and a while (him botching the tandem in 2023 playoffs among the most obvious) but what coach doesn't? They got Cassidy canned because he was too much of a hardass allegedly and the guy goes and wins a cup on his first try with Vegas. Julien got ran out by the core though i don't think anyone would argue he should have gotten more leash at that point
If they fire Monty he will likely go on to more success then the core with their current attitude. I view this core alot like pre Trotz Caps. They ran through coaches, their stars coasted, and they had regular season success with playoff failure until it all came crashing down and Ovi's legacy stated to get questioned. They had to bite the bullet deal with the hard ass defensive coach and learn to win by playing a 100ft game for 3 periods. It turned out well for them in the end, I hope the B's figure it out too.

Reactions: Gordoff

Bradely

Sep 17, 2021
I don't disagree with this. If this is them tuning out another coach then it might be time to just accept it's over and nuke the thing from orbit.

Monty has some headscratching calls once and a while (him botching the tandem in 2023 playoffs among the most obvious) but what coach doesn't? They got Cassidy canned because he was too much of a hardass allegedly and the guy goes and wins a cup on his first try with Vegas. Julien got ran out by the core though i don't think anyone would argue he should have gotten more leash at that point
3 coaches since 2007. The third one is still there. Not sure where and how the allege core goes tough on coaches.

Photo-moyenne-de-mandats-des-entraineurs-600x303.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad