BRUINS GDT GAME 7 - THE BEAR sings at the Grand Ole Opry - NESN, ESPN+, 102.5 WKLB-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orr Fourever

#Staysafe
Sponsor
Mar 27, 2018
The Wheat Province
That's the Leafs first stinker of the year and it was a back to back. They won't have any problem with Boston om Saturday outside of Swayman standing on his head again. For the 1st time in many years I am truly concerned for this team, we look overmatched in almost every game, we are better then that, Monty has to figure it out, and soon or he will be replaced.
DIG IN. RIGHT NOW!!!

Aussie Bruin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus

Didn’t realize it’s LITERALLY been every game he’s played in.

Do him and Jones room together?

Zadorov overall is an average hockey player who is error-prone, but on the flip side he is capable of very strong patches and has a history of stepping up in playoffs. He's never going to be worth $5 mil through the grind of a long season. What you have to hope is he has his peaks at the right times, and especially in the postseason. That's where his value is, if you can get there. As a night in, night out player though, he's just 'meh'.

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
Zadorov overall is an average hockey player who is error-prone, but on the flip side he is capable of very strong patches and has a history of stepping up in playoffs. He's never going to be worth $5 mil through the grind of a long season. What you have to hope is he has his peaks at the right times, and especially in the postseason. That's where his value is, if you can get there. As a night in, night out player though, he's just 'meh'.
I think this is mostly correct but I will say he is serviceable above meh. I think he takes a while to learn a system and get comfortable, it took him a few months in Van and then when it clicked he was great. Maybe...hopefully?

Reactions: Gordoff

Aussie Bruin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
I think this is mostly correct but I will say he is serviceable above meh. I think he takes a while to learn a system and get comfortable, it took him a few months in Van and then when it clicked he was great. Maybe...hopefully?

Yeah ok maybe 'meh' is a bit harsh. His general level is ok. Just not worth $5 mil. For that or anything close to it you're looking for him to produce those big game performances when they really matter. Can only wait and see on that front.

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
Yeah ok maybe 'meh' is a bit harsh. His general level is ok. Just not worth $5 mil. For that or anything close to it you're looking for him to produce those big game performances when they really matter. Can only wait and see on that front.
Yeah he's a guy you pay to win you one or two critical games over a series not the things he does along the way. Hopefully they get there for him to shine lol

Reactions: Aussie Bruin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad