BRUINS GDT GAME 7 - THE BEAR sings at the Grand Ole Opry - NESN, ESPN+, 102.5 WKLB-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
Am I crazy or does anyone else feel the same way that when the other team has the puck, they can zip it around effortlessly and create space with every possession. Then when we have the puck, we're immediately under immense pressure, turning it over and unable to even break out of the zone.
Teams usually just go hyper aggressive on the B's when they have the puck. After two series' vs Florida the book is out on how to shut them down.

Otherworld

Oct 26, 2016
Am I crazy or does anyone else feel the same way that when the other team has the puck, they can zip it around effortlessly and create space with every possession. Then when we have the puck, we're immediately under immense pressure, turning it over and unable to even break out of the zone.
Yup, it's been like this for a while now

I Hate Philadelphia

Aug 10, 2015
Orlando, Florida
Pastrnak is sleepwalking.

Love Marchand but he's too old and slow to be used as a top line winger anymore.

Zadorov STINKS only time I notice him is failing to get the puck out of the zone or taking a stupid penalty which he seems to do every game.

Reactions: NeelyOrr

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
That line change was unforgivable.

Three Bruins were in a puck battle and then just all simultaneously decided to give up possession and leave the ice.

That is where any coach should be losing his shit.
It also seemed like there was confusion as to who was going on for the guys who changed. Which made it take even longer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad