GDT: Game 7 - SKA vs Torpedo - September 21 10am EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

MTL Dirty Birdy

Aug 29, 2021
Feeling just mad because Demidov is the best player in SKA team, play better than Kuznetsov and just get 12 freaking minutes.

Rotten"BUG" said just weeks before: "Demidov will be in NHL until if Habs are able to play him in their 1st line"

HE DON'T EVEN CRACK YOUR DUMPFIRE TOP 6, dumbass
I feel you man. The KHl seems to be more political than a meritocracy. Ivan will kill it once he comes over

Reactions: CaptnNemo

CaptnNemo

Nov 4, 2016
I feel you man. The KHl seems to be more political than a meritocracy. Ivan will kill it once he comes over

With no injuries. I predict a 50pts season or in the range of.
He's that good and yes short sample of 7 games some might say but seeing today how aggressive on the forecheck and distributing hard hits like he did.

I'm pretty confidant that our current top roster players won't be missing that many setups like I've seen in his first 7 games.

He should have double the points at a minimum if I may dare say so.

I am genuinely curious to know how many premium setups combined with his premium shots he has concretely since game 1.

If I may add, like Slaf he'll be a beast of his own.

We're in great hands guys for the first time in a looonngg damn time.

I can barely remember the 86 cup but I've seen it. Hell! I can barely remember 92 but that's for different reasons. I was 17 😁

Last edited:

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
With no injuries. I predict a 50pts season or in the range of.
He's that good and yes short sample of 7 games some might say but seeing today how aggressive on the forecheck and distributing hard hits like he did.

I'm pretty confidant that our current top roster players won't be missing that many setups like I've seen in his first 7 games.

He should have double the points at a minimum if I may dare say so.

I am genuinely curious to know how many premium setups combined with his premium shots he has concretely since game 1.

If I may add, like Slaf he'll be a beast of his own.

We're in great hands guys for the first time in a looonngg damn time.

I can barely remember the 86 cup but I've seen it. Hell! I can barely remember 92 but that's for different reasons. I was 17 😁
1726951605993.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad