GDT: Game 7 - SKA vs Torpedo - September 21 10am EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CaptnNemo

Nov 4, 2016
Makes a great shot..hits the post..creates premium chances on the ice which nobody can bury...hits like a truck...draws 2 penalties and all this with limited time because of that moron...

Yet he's the best player on ice both teams included.

Get him the f over here ASAP!

Last edited:

Next Best Thing

Oct 31, 2022
All I know is Kuznetsov cost him 2 points. Man that non-pass really irks me, how did you not see a wide open wingman 2 ft from in front of you? Selfish pos.

Aaaaand 4-3, a one goal game lol

Now I want to see a tie just because.

Reactions: Matthew McConaughay

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
Rottenburg is the perfect fit to Kloten team, dumpfire coach with dumpfire team. Even if SKA looks dumpfire aswell because of Drugsznetsov.

• Haha
Reactions: Redux91

HomaridII

May 23, 2006
Montreal, Canada
Is it law that Russian last names end in 'OV' ?
Yes OV and EV are possessive endings.

It means belonging to, same as female names ending in OVA for the most part. So Ivanov means belonging to Ivan, so whomever last name is Ivanov, his father's name is likely Ivan.

Same as if you see a Russian with a last name ending in ski, it means they have noble ancestry.

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
Yes OV and EV are possessive endings.

It means belonging to, same as female names ending in OVA for the most part. So Ivanov means belonging to Ivan, so whomever last name is Ivanov, his father's name is likely Ivan.

Same as if you see a Russian with a last name ending in ski, it means they have noble ancestry.

INteresting , thanks. All the 'ski' I know are Ukranian

Reactions: HomaridII

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
I think he's fine with the amount he's playing. PP included. He could get more but I don't think it will affect his development.

On a side note, you can see Rothenberg puts some element of meritocracy in who he puts out on the ice, but there's a lot of deference to veterans whether they are playing well or not. Much more so than you would expect in say an NHL or AHL team.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I think he's fine with the amount he's playing. PP included. He could get more but I don't think it will affect his development.

On a side note, you can see Rothenberg puts some element of meritocracy in who he puts out on the ice, but there's a lot of deference to veterans whether they are playing well or not. Much more so than you would expect in say an NHL or AHL team.
They are f***ing with the player's psyche.
When you are making moves that every professional team in a better league wouldn't make what does that say?
Teams in the NHL would be feeding him more rope the way he is playing not less.

Sam de Mtl

Oct 11, 2021
They are f***ing with the player's psyche.
When you are making moves that every professional team in a better league wouldn't make what does that say?
Teams in the NHL would be feeding him more rope the way he is playing not less.
Rotenberg sure seems to be playing with your psyche.

I think Demidov is fine and having to step up his game regularly to get his icetime is not going to hurt his development, on the contrary.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad