GDT: Game 7 - SKA vs Torpedo - September 21 10am EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Unwatchable and that VPN is an Urban Myth for me.
My internet is set up to sacrifice a bit of speed to ensure I get an A+ quality connection for streaming with zero bufferbloat.
That VPN kills the speed and is very intermittent and is constantly losing connection.

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

WentWughes

Apr 16, 2023
My internet is set up to sacrifice a bit of speed to ensure I get an A+ quality connection for streaming with zero bufferbloat.
That VPN kills the speed and is very intermittent and is constantly losing connection.
Copy any paste the link below the Russian streams in a new tab

Reactions: Habs

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014

Are you sure you are using the right streaming feed?

It's perfect for me.

Reactions: Redux91

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
Holy f*** imagine SKA being your actual team to watch. f***in brutal
Coming from a bunch of habs fans like us too that's crazy :laugh: Max P and DD would dominate this game

omg trying to copy a stream link on an ipad in a scrolling chat is hilarious. edit Says inactive for me once pasted… Rocking like it’s 1995
Dude I'm streaming this through my xbox browser , the juice is not worth the squeeze in any of these khl games :thumbd:

Reactions: Naslundforever

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad