GDT: Game 7: Red Wings vs devils 7:00 pm et 10/24/24

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Kasper played almost 19 mins tonight and had the 4th most ice for forwards tonight. Can't send him down

Also had Team-worst xGF% from our team. I don't really know what to think about this. Using the guy this heavy, when he is obviously struggling.

Kasper's 5-on-5 on-ice stats:

Corsi 3-26
Fenwick 1-17
Shots 1-10
Scoring chances 0-9
High-Dangers 0-3

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
People can say what they will but I get a different vibe defensively from this team currently. We'll see if they can actually start creating more offensive zone time, shots etc. but this is the 3rd game in a row where they actually look confident shutting things down defensively late in the game.

8th least goals allowed at 5v5. Now if we can just play Edvinsson all the time on the PK that will improve as well.

Reactions: Winger98

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
People can say what they will but I get a different vibe defensively from this team currently. We'll see if they can actually start creating more offensive zone time, shots etc. but this is the 3rd game in a row where they actually look confident shutting things down defensively late in the game.

8th least goals allowed at 5v5. Now if we can just play Edvinsson all the time on the PK that will improve as well.

At ES they definitely do a good job of keeping teams on the outside and limiting high danger chances. I'm with you on waiting to see if the offense can come around and build on that. They get better transitioning up ice and this season gets interesting for us.

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
I love winning 3 straight.

hah2.png

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
5 on 5 D wasn’t good either. When NJ had zone time we were constantly caught puck watching and leaving guys open out front. We were just lucky that the player didn’t tip/put the rebound in. This D-core is gonna kill this team. Way worse than last year even with Ed being very good

If we had Ghost instead of Holl (they make the same money) we would be a lot better...
And walman instead of Gus and Albert instead of Petry. Not good for L-R shot pairings but they would be way better

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad