GDT: Game 7: Red Wings vs devils 7:00 pm et 10/24/24

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
I thought this was maybe his worst game of the season. I thought he has had his strongest start in his career, though. Might not be putting up points but he's been noticeable.
Tonight he wasn't noticeable but you're absolutely right, Veleno has been really solid to start this season. People get an impression in their head and wont let it go for 2 seasons instead of just watching the games

Kasper played almost 19 mins tonight and had the 4th most ice for forwards tonight. Can't send him down

ManwithNoIdentity

Jun 4, 2016
Kalamazoo, MI
It took me a while to figure out why Jack Hughes was THAT mad

IMG_9917.gif

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
It’s a win. Better than our last win. Maybe we are gradually getting better
I wonder if they're also gradually getting less sick too. It sounds like the room is getting absolutely railroaded by a nasty bug of some kind. They were talking pregame about some forwards potentially missing the game where Holl might need to get sent down to make cap/ space for call ups. Compher ended up the only one missing the game, but a couple others are probably still not 100%.

Kasper was originally called up on emergency recall because of the bug going around, and there had been talk about it for a game or 2 before that.

Reactions: RRhoads

AlwaysSunnyInDetroit

Oct 1, 2021
I'd like to see him get angry and show that emotion and get in ppl's faces on most nights vs non 5'8 guys . Those are the kind of players we'll need in the playoffs to win

not saying you specifically but If my comments piss some ppl off so be it
are you the actual jack hughes? why are you so butt hurt about that play? this is like the 10th time you've brought it up

OldnotDeadWings

Sep 18, 2013
Honestly thought that outside Talbot they played like complete dogshit for all but two PPs and the last PK. Nice flex by Ras though. Some good moments of course, always is even in bad games, but few and far between.

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
Definitely pumped about winning. Especially a physical chippy game like that. Exactly what I love to see.
Indeed…For those who gripe about Chiarot - well he’s 1 of the few guys on this current roster that’ll drop the gloves in a second and come to the defense of a teammate.

Once again, we are atrocious, cannot sustain pressure for any length of time or kill a penalty to save our lives. But with both goalies playing out of their minds and some timely breaks we escape with a win yet again. I don't see this model continuing much longer.
It’s like a repeat of last season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad