GDT: Game 7: Red Wings vs devils 7:00 pm et 10/24/24

wingsfannn919191

Oct 3, 2024
He does hit more than you think. He was second among forwards on the team in hits last season. Has the most this year. He always battles hard along the boards.
I'd like to see him get angry and show that emotion and get in ppl's faces on most nights vs non 5'8 guys . Those are the kind of players we'll need in the playoffs to win

not saying you specifically but If my comments piss some ppl off so be it

Sentinel

May 26, 2009
New Jersey
www.vvinenglish.com
Once again, we are atrocious, cannot sustain pressure for any length of time or kill a penalty to save our lives. But with both goalies playing out of their minds and some timely breaks we escape with a win yet again. I don't see this model continuing much longer.

RED WINGS STOMP

Nov 28, 2022
At least they figured something out on the PP. Play Kane up top, put worthless Gus over on the flank and never pass to him, basically ignoring him.

Seriously though, the special teams units all have to get WAY better, PP mostly sucks, and PK is getting cooked.

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
Once again, we are atrocious, cannot sustain pressure for any length of time or kill a penalty to save our lives. But with both goalies playing out of their minds and some timely breaks we escape with a win yet again. I don't see this model continuing much longer.
At least it was fun. It was like watching Tenet the night before (Isles game) but tonight watching Mad Max Fury Road.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad