GDT: Game 7: Red Wings vs devils 7:00 pm et 10/24/24

TKB

Jun 12, 2010
Chicago
I do not understand what you saw there that's a penalty

Not the stick, he caught the attacker's back skate with his skate. Penalty shot you could say borderline not directly from behind, but all academic now.

THe real question that got lost in the fireworks, is how did they give up the opportunity in the first place.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
I'm seeing a lot of weird passes from forwards within our zone almost to the blueline back into our zone. None of them good. Tank had a few in the first. Kane. Ras. Now Berggren. WTF are we working on in these practices?

Reactions: RRhoads

The Real Pastafarian

Registered dipshit
Apr 4, 2020
Ohio (OH? IO.)
I saw Chia (inadvertently or not) spoop his foot into the back of the Devil's guy's skate and drop him from behind.

Not the stick, he caught the attacker's back skate with his skate. Penalty shot you could say borderline not directly from behind, but all academic now.

OK -- I must have missed it, I was looking at the stick because they called it a hook

...but...I still don't understand the penalty call then

jaster

I am become woke, destroyer of ignorance.
Jun 8, 2007
Maatta reading this forum lately.

OK -- I must have missed it, I was looking at the stick because they called it a hook

He took him down by kicking his skate out from under him. Tripping if nothing else.

Reactions: raymond23

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
God can this team crack 20 shots in a game. Well we got 6 more than last game I guess that's moving forward.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
This is pathetic hockey, way worse than last year. Play Albert he would be the 3rd best D as sad as that is to say. How yzerman thought this d-core could be competent is beyond me.

Reactions: cole von cole

WingFanSD

Jul 19, 2011
NJ so much better than detroit. they just skate circles around them. det lucky nj cant put the puck in the net, should be like 20-3. this team is so slow. berg, done with him, he has no speed, sit him and get rid of him. petry, gus, hell everyone on d but mo jettison them into a black hole.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
This is pathetic hockey, way worse than last year. Play Albert he would be the 3rd best D as sad as that is to say. How yzerman thought this d-core could be competent is beyond me.
It's half farm system and half everyone else's leftover garbage

TKB

Jun 12, 2010
Chicago

If it was actually called a hook the most likely explanation is confusion after all the extra-curriculars and sorting out all the other penalties,.

IF he actually "saw" a hook that would be a bad call, but it can get tough to keep everything exactly straight after a scrum like that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad