GDT: Game 7: Red Wings vs devils 7:00 pm et 10/24/24

MIKELGRW

Jul 13, 2022
South Florida
Screenshot (9).png

Screenshot (10).png

Game will be on FSND and ESPN+, Let's Go Boys!
DeBrincat-Larkin-Raymond
Tarasenko-Compher-Kane
Rasmussen-Copp-Fischer
Veleno-Kasper-Berggren
Motte (upper body injury) out.
Edvinsson-Seider
Chiarot-Petry
Gustafsson-Holl
Maatta-Johansson
Lyon/Talbot

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
Hi boys, unfortunately haven't been able to catch any games besides the home opener. Have we basically been the worse team in every game so far?
Basically yes. Getting heavily outplayed most games and relying on Lyon to go god mode. Team needs to turn it around quickly because we could easily be a 1-5 or 0-6 team right now.

Euro Twins

Healthy Scratch
Mar 19, 2016
Hi boys, unfortunately haven't been able to catch any games besides the home opener. Have we basically been the worse team in every game so far?
No actually. Both games against the Rangers we dominated the first and had some insane chances missed. Empty nets and posts. Those Rangers game scores don't necessarily reflect the overall team effort. The second game against them we did collapse though when Talbot couldn't bail us out on all our miscues and turnovers.

Last game despite only getting 10 or 11 shots we absolutely stepped up our game defensively. We definitely out played the predators.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
The Devils have been giving up a lot of goals, hopefully we can score more than 1 or 2

after a few snooze fest games, I wouldn't mind something like a 6-5 thriller for a change

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
First game against he Rangers I thought they deserved a better fate.
Yup we outplayed them at times in that game. Outshot them too. I went to that one at MSG. The score doesn't reflect our play. Lyon looked good in that one and deserved a better fate.

Reactions: izlez

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad