GDT: Game 7: New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 7pm ET, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
I mean this version of the Rangers is better than last year's with the new D pairs, Chytil, and Smith. But this game is more of the same garbage.
Agreed! That's why I think that they can walk in to the finals IF THEY AVOID FLORIDA.

Out West, it would be a tougher go, but TBL, BOS, CAR, NJD, TOR...I think the Rangers are better than all of them.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

2014nyr

Jun 14, 2014
Except we never pick up their trailer either

yea our puck mgmt has been awful but the defensive awareness coming back has been putrid. it's not just the fwds either...the offside dman has overcommitted repeatedly, and it's all of them.

part of it is fl is just really good, and the rangers simply aren't able to process the play quick enough in too many instances and instead of eating it or making a safe play they've made panic passes that florida has feasted on quite a bit.

but also...its game 7. fl is angry about their last game and playing extremely well, whereas the rangers have had it pretty easy so far. this is good for them to see now, it doesn't say anything about the long term prospects of either team.

Reactions: will1066

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
next goal wins I think, assuming another goal is scored. I think if we score one we can score another.

just gotta be more defensively sound.

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
yea our puck mgmt has been awful but the defensive awareness coming back has been putrid. it's not just the fwds either...the offside dman has overcommitted repeatedly, and it's all of them.

part of it is fl is just really good, and the rangers simply aren't able to process the play quick enough in too many instances and instead of eating it or making a safe play they've made panic passes that florida has feasted on quite a bit.

but also...its game 7. fl is angry about their last game and playing extremely well, whereas the rangers have had it pretty easy so far. this is good for them to see now, it doesn't say anything about the long term prospects of either team.
It's also when our left wing lock system doesn't work, trapping that offside Dman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad