GDT: Game 7: New York Rangers vs Florida Panthers, 7pm ET, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

noncents

Feb 25, 2022
they interfere with every player who doesn't have the puck and prevent support. we're not willing to fight the necessary battles

Reactions: effen

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
People don't want to pay 15% of the cap for a bad team to have a bandaid. It makes perfect sense to me.
The team isn't bad. *This* team has a heel, and it's Florida (and god forbid Jersey again, but I am not sure).

I think this iteration is better than TBL, granted TBL just got older a bit.

Rangers are good. They wilt against Florida. Other teams years past played like Florida, but not many anymore in the East, just them. Dallas scares me, Winnipeg ARE good (they were good last year). Edmonton feels like us.

Reactions: mike14

effen

Feb 3, 2018
they interfere with every player who doesn't have the puck and prevent support. we're not willing to fight the necessary battles
It's why I was baffled the blame was placed on a lack of puck movement from the backend for last playoffs. I mean that was some of it but they got f***ing outworked.

mas0764

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 16, 2005
Rangers look the same as they did in the playoffs last year against an elite team.

Hilarious people don't want to pay Igor. Carried the team in the playoffs last year and you can see again in a game like this that without him this game is lopsided...
The reason we are lopsided is that our skaters aren’t good enough. We need to spend more on new skaters, not less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad