Post-Game Talk: GAME 7 - Nashville 4 BRUINS 0

shelbysdad

Nov 21, 2006
Red Hook, NY
Same man and like an idiot after preparing for bed I rolled back over when the 3rd started instead of just sleeping, what a waste of my precious time....
So this dumb ass stayed up until the end, knowing I had to be up at 430 tor my wife's surgery.....well I got up at 345
Surgery was fine....

Actually I turned it off after the empty netter

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Right now they aren’t playing like a team who’s going to be anything more then a team battling for a lower playoff spot

Be ironic if they got bigger for the playoffs and didn’t make

It’s pretty easy
1. Start playing better and with urgency and get on a roll
2. If not Coach goes
3. If new voice doesn’t work it’s probably a busy offseason

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Tortorella may be just what this roster needs, if veterans can handle his style.

Rotting with the awful Flyers. A coach who would drive a physical, forechecking, effort first system and allow for toughness. Short term investment for long term gain, this team lacks identity in a way it has not in a long time.

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
I don't know, I keep seeing his name tossed out there but having Peeke in the top 4 seems like a terrible idea, not to mention if he goes down who's the next option. Wotherspoon and Mitchell?
I hear ya there and I'm also Leary. He's big and plays a shutdown role. Just want to see Johnson and Lysell before they do anything crazy

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
I hear ya there and I'm also Leary. He's big and plays a shutdown role. Just want to see Johnson and Lysell before they do anything crazy
For sure, game 20 they can start to be crazy, I'm not a Monty hater but I'd start there simply because he's without a contract and it's easier to replace him than to trade a guy like Carlo and which just creates a new hole.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad