Post-Game Talk: GAME 7 - Nashville 4 BRUINS 0

bruinsfan

Aug 2, 2005
Unfortunately, he's assistant coach of those damned St. Louis Blues this season. And really why would he want to come back after the way Neely & Sweeney treated him?
I can't argue that. They really did throw him under the bus towards the end.

Reactions: capecodder

bruins cup

Jun 29, 2024
Are you not watching the on ice product in those games compared to the B's? It's not them winning or losing it's a complete ineptitude from lines 1-3 and the entire D corps to play any type of system. Chemistry is a fun excuse but these are professionals that are still good hockey players, why can no one complete a pass or win a foot race?
The only thing matters is the standings and I just pointed out to you everybody is basically the same you call loosen to Columbus six to two and Minnesota 5-2 a better product than us?

bruins cup

Jun 29, 2024
Toronto got blown out by Columbus Florida got blown out by Minnesota they basically both have the same record as us how come there's not panic in those two cities

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241023-105417.png
    Screenshot_20241023-105417.png
    180.5 KB · Views: 1

bruinmann77

Feb 27, 2002
bronx ny
Visit site
I look to fire the PP Coach and believe Monty is on a hot seat but not looking good going after Marchand . they have to go with lines and look t hem for a while but why not sign TJ.

Otherworld

Oct 26, 2016
Anyone that has watched this team for years knows there are a ton of things that need to be worked on and a ton of things that we are missing.

They are out of sorts at the moment.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO

The front office saying they wanted to be bigger, more physical, and tougher to play against like Florida missed the fact that FLA has a highly skilled, productive top 6 that balances out the bigger, physical piece. Getting bigger and slower and less skilled like Boston has year over year is why they look like complete shit this season. Florida has a top 6, Boston has Pasta and a bunch of bottom 6 players slotted up.
This has been an issue IMO since Tampa beat us back to back and everyone here clamored for more size, seemingly forgetting that they absolutely owned us line 2 through line 4 skill wise and 5 on 5.

Problem is getting big guys who can actually play up the lineup is challenging and we are left with a bunch of big 3rd and 4th liners being integrated into that top 6

Last edited:
Reactions: lopey

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Losing 4-0 is karma for scheduling it late on a weekday.

How many people are glad they stayed up to watch this one? I’m betting 0.0

I was in office cursing myself all day for being tired from staying up watching that game last night.

“Why didn’t I go to bed after 2-0” was said in my head 20+ times hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: NDiesel

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
I was in office cursing myself all day for being tired from staying up watching that game last night.

“Why didn’t I go to bed after 2-0” was said in my head 20+ times hahaha
Same man and like an idiot after preparing for bed I rolled back over when the 3rd started instead of just sleeping, what a waste of my precious time....

Reactions: UncleRico

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Same man and like an idiot after preparing for bed I rolled back over when the 3rd started instead of just sleeping, what a waste of my precious time....

Took me an extra 20 minutes alone to fall asleep due to pure hatred of staying up too late too.

Screwed myself twice hahah

Needless to say it’s an early bedtime for me tonight!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad