GDT: Game #7 : KINGS @ DUCKS - Saturday, 2/2/’13 @ 7:00 pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
I can't wait until Bobby Ryan is wearing a Kings uniform. It's his destiny.

Shootmaster_44

Sep 10, 2005
Saskatoon
Ducks fans must be thrilled... they don't have to listen to Hazy tonight either.

Game is being telecast on both Prime Ticket (Ducks) and FSN West (Kings).

Maybe for SoCal fans. Unfortunately, for us with NHL Centre Ice we get the Yucks broadcast. I gotta see if Nick Nickson and Daryl Evans' streaming radio broadcast syncs up.

Whiskeypete

Jul 14, 2010
Chicago
I can't wait until Bobby Ryan is wearing a Kings uniform. It's his destiny.

:yo:

Id rather have Perry

F that....dude is a panty stain. i could never get used to his bs in a Kings jersey

Maybe for SoCal fans. Unfortunately, for us with NHL Centre Ice we get the Yucks broadcast. I gotta see if Nick Nickson and Daryl Evans streaming radio syncs up/

they usually never do unfortunately. i did it many times last year and it was always off

Ron*

Honda Center: where you can urinate on Duck player cards. No ****. Looks like a Kings fan got loose early. :/

Holden Caulfield

He's guilty
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
My Centre Ice on Shaw here in Lloydminster only carries one feed. I have no idea how they choose it, I thought it was always the home feed until a week ago when they had Bob and Jim in Phoenix.

That's the way my centre ice was the last time I had it, back in 06-07 in Edmonton with Bell. I am quite happy with the centre ice this year with MTS (a Manitoba only tv/cable company) since 95% of the games have both feeds. IIRC it's usually the home feed, but sometimes it's not, no idea why :laugh:

Anyways, I just want to see some roasted Duck today, be the perfect game for the Kings to break out offensively...

One player I hope to see is Rakell though, I was a huge fan of him in his draft year and was supremely disappointed when the Ducks took him.

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
This looks familiar.

Kings always suck against teams coming off back to backs or are otherwise supposed to be "easier."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad