GDT: Game 7: Colorado Avalanche (2-4-0, 1-1-0 Away) at Seattle Kraken (3-2-0, 2-1-0 Home) - 5:30 p.m. PT / 8:30 p.m. ET

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Think I did the math right on the time? And the right team?

1729625707471.png

As you can see, Moneypuck doesnt show a goalie for either team yet (unfortunately that's not unusual for the Kraken). Reddit thinks the goalie will be Grubauer but the source appears to be "because it's Colorado" and "because they've been alternating", so nothing official. Condor appears to have reported who the first goalie was coming off the ice that one single time and never intends to do it again.

Dunn on IR has already been mentioned in other threads.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Bear of Bad News

Bear of Bad News

"The Worst Guy on the Site" - user feedback
Sep 27, 2005
16 games tonight and I can watch every one of them except ours (thanks to the Avalanche ownership and their draconian needs regarding local viewing rights).

Will be listening to Fitz and Al unless somehow I can watch our feed.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
16 games tonight and I can watch every one of them except ours (thanks to the Avalanche ownership and their draconian needs regarding local viewing rights).

Will be listening to Fitz and Al unless somehow I can watch our feed.

If there's any Kraken fans out there who want a link to a stream of the game, then just let me know.

There's only so many of us out there, we must unite in our right to watch the Kraken!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad