GDT: GAME 7: CBJ @ MTL | Dropping like flies | Thurs. Oct. 26, 2023, 7PM -- RDS, TSN2, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will the Habs win?

• Yes

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • No

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • I'm just here to see @Habs get grumpy about something, anything.

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Except he hasn’t and most stats will say that he’s a big positive all season.
He's got 1 point in 7 games, that's a pretty telling stat. He's playing better than last year but he needs to start producing. Alex Newhook is also stuck with "the worst player in the NHL" but at least he's somewhat producing.

Guess

Jul 16, 2010
Brossard, QC
Is our ammo really that ridiculous? I see a lot of quantity but not much quality

True, plus we have no idea how the young players will translate in the NHL and how long it will take them.

Hutson likely needs some time to cook before he's ready. Reinbacher maybe next year. Roy for sure will be there. But all of them thriving year one? Probably not.

Better be buyers when a good amount of players are ready for it.

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
I'm not saying he won't make it (I bet he will), but if Barron doesn't make it as an NHL dman, he'd be a great singer. Amazing hands

• Love
Reactions: River Meadow

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Johnson scratched
Sillinger invisible
Foudy waived
Fantilli diving
Chinakov lost in Russia

Damn poor Jackets....at least they have Jordan Dumais am I rite

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Doesn't matter. The best offensive players on each team get that treatment. That's the point.
Of course it matters lol, that was your whole point on Caufield being a 1st liner but not Suzuki. Then you backtracked and said only for the Habs which makes no sense given that Suzuki is also a 1st liner for his respective team.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
He's got 1 point in 7 games, that's a pretty telling stat. He's playing better than last year but he needs to start producing. Alex Newhook is also stuck with "the worst player in the NHL" but at least he's somewhat producing.
What else do you want from him? He’s sent a guy on two breakaways. It’s not his fault the donkey has no hands and only has one move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad