GDT: GAME 7: CBJ @ MTL | Dropping like flies | Thurs. Oct. 26, 2023, 7PM -- RDS, TSN2, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will the Habs win?

• Yes

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • No

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • I'm just here to see @Habs get grumpy about something, anything.

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
His OT pass was a primary assist but that was all snipe by CC. Of course he has some primary assists but the point is his point totals don't reflect his terrible play. However we're only 7 games in.
So why bash him when he may of snapped out of the slump...? Is why I'm puzzled

It's like you want him to go back in time and sprinkle some points throughout the games 'he was bad' but no credit for the points tonight.
It's petty

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Ok, who's going to step up besides Cole and Nick?

Newhook? Slaf?

Or ate Nick and Cole going to keep producing?

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
His OT pass was a primary assist but that was all snipe by CC. Of course he has some primary assists but the point is his point totals don't reflect his terrible play. However we're only 7 games in.
That's what happens when you're good, you can produce despite how you play

Reactions: Redux91

Gravity

Generational Poster
Feb 27, 2017
In a Barred Spiral
So why bash him when he may of snapped out of the slump...? Is why I'm puzzled

It's like you want him to go back in time and sprinkle some points throughout the games 'he was bad' but no credit for the points tonight.
It's petty
What? I'm not bashing him. I'm saying he's been bad because he's been bad. Even you admitted it's a slump. His body of work has been unimpressive and I'm pointing it out.

My whole point is that his point totals haven't reflected his play. He has 5 points but looked terrible. He looks good tonight of course. He scored and had an assist and looks more visible.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
It's because people expect Suzuki to fight ,hit , kill penalties,block shots, play defensively like Bergeron, be beyond ppg , fix the pp , fix the coaches and manage to make everyone look like a Gretzky
I’d settle with him playing better hockey.

You’re right the team relies too much on him but he’s a better player than he’s shown. He can start by shooting more. That alone will open up more offensive chances for him.

Reactions: Gravity

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
2nd period they looked pretty good, I missed the first

but they were able to make some nice plays in the offensive zone

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
1698368452881.png

I don't think Suzy has been playing bad. I'd say it's more he's not playing as well as we're used to seeing him play.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
he was legitimately playing like **** this season, but maybe he just turned the corner
Doesn't help when you have no defs to boost the attack or more than 3 good offensive players and clueless coaches.

He wjll get his 60-70 points season I'm not worried at all . Im more worried about penalties, defs and our kids than Suzuki not shooting more often

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad