GDT: GAME 7: CBJ @ MTL | Dropping like flies | Thurs. Oct. 26, 2023, 7PM -- RDS, TSN2, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will the Habs win?

• Yes

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • No

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • I'm just here to see @Habs get grumpy about something, anything.

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OldCraig71

Juice Arse
Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
So glad they contine with the drop pass it really fools the other team , the stats don’t like. Maybe we should do a double drop pass and send it to the goalie, he can pass it up and really get the PP going. We have such great coaches
It is the dumbest play in the NHL and it does nothing. How did successful powerplays function without it for so many years?

dgeezus

Aug 26, 2011
So glad they contine with the drop pass it really fools the other team , the stats don’t like. Maybe we should do a double drop pass and send it to the goalie, he can pass it up and really get the PP going. We have such great coaches
You know the drop pass is used to enter the zone, which they succeeded twice. Why are you complaining?

• Haha
Reactions: Habs

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
It's what I keep trying to explain to people lol

It's not that I personally dislike him or anything

It's, if he's not gonna get PP time, or play top 4 minutes
He has ZERO place on this team
That's just the crux of it sadly

He'll do good elsewhere I'm sure
I'd have Ylonen and Harris fight it out for the title of the softest Hab

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Looks good. I’m like you, pizza maybe a couple of times a year. Don’t judge us sergeant
Haven’t had pizza since last summer, lol.

Now that I posted that Di Menna pic, I realize I’m due.

• Haha
Reactions: HuGo Sham

shamrun

Jun 5, 2008
vancouver
Columbus bullied us for about 10 minutes. Refs missed some major calls...Habs can't convert on the pp...clb up 2 0. Brutal

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Put you poor your weak your stone hands on the ice. They are you goal scorers in the shit that passes for NHL hockey.

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
You know the drop pass is used to enter the zone, which they succeeded twice. Why are you complaining?

Yep drop pass is fine. The problem is that they dont move the puck enough, and fast enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad