BRUINS GDT GAME 7 - Anaheim again - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
I love a Thursday night hockey game at the regular time! I hope it is nothing serious with Looch. I wonder if Sway will get the nod since he got a shutout last game or if they will alternate anyway?

Another win would be great, no injuries please.
Pretty sure they go with Linus tonight, it’s going to be busy with tonight, Saturday, Monday home games, the goalie rotation probably continues.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
I'll be interested to see what Boston does for roster moves. With Mitchell off the roster (cleared or claimed) the Bruins have just over $2 million in cap space. They could bring up Lohrei and still have just shy of $1.2 million to sign Heinen. They could also bring up Zboril and have $960k in space to sign Heinen. This assumes that one of Lucic or Lauko can play tonight. They could also decide to roll 11F & 7D I guess.

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
Hoping for a Lysell or Topo call up for some excitement!
I like to check up on the providence thread to see where the team is at. I don’t think either guys are up next. Looks like farinacci and steen are the next forwards up.

Reactions: Gordoff

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
No need to rush him. The puck hit his leg or thigh or something down low. It's so early in the season, he can rest and heal. Hopefully it's nothing too serious. But we can afford to have him sit out for however long he needs.

Agreed, lucic will be most helpful in the playoffs and when things get mean, this early in the season let him heal.

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
I'll be interested to see what Boston does for roster moves. With Mitchell off the roster (cleared or claimed) the Bruins have just over $2 million in cap space. They could bring up Lohrei and still have just shy of $1.2 million to sign Heinen. They could also bring up Zboril and have $960k in space to sign Heinen. This assumes that one of Lucic or Lauko can play tonight. They could also decide to roll 11F & 7D I guess.
I highly doubt they bring up Lohrei. Leave him in the AHL to grow his game. His time will come later this year.

Reactions: Gordoff

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Keep it rolling. I'd stick with trading games between the two tendies unless one of 'em gets injured or has a few horrible games in a row. Don't change a damn thing with those guys, they're on fire and having fun.

For skaters, no idea what the plan is or how the money works out, but I have liked the next man up attitude in this short run. No Lucic, no Debrusk, resting D here and there...and they've been just fine.

Reactions: sooshii and BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad