BRUINS GDT GAME 7 - Anaheim again - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
Bruins didn’t react well to the playoffs…but it’s pretty damn hard to get on the results from Monty. What exactly is his record with Boston? Like 100-6 or something? I kid. I kid.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Ducks, much like last game against them, have a couple speedy lines that continue to disrupt the Bs. Have to give them some credit.

Geekie and JVR best Bs in the 1st pd. Stars need to be better.

Reactions: KillerMillerTime

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
A little adversity is a good thing. The Bruins should have experienced more of it last season, and we may have had a different conversation about their first round performance.
First game back. And the subtraction of Lucic and Lauko isn’t nothing.

There is most definitely a depth concern. That was a given going into the season.

But I completely agree. Adversity.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Can’t wait for them to start playing upper echelon teams. Would be good for them in terms of getting the pace up I think.

Four periods of hockey now that have all been pretty uninspired.

I liked the discipline and attention to detail the first four games but it feels like that’s fading. Need some type of contribution from guys like Coyle and Zacha.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
1698364391246.png

4ORRBRUIN

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2005
boston
Ducks, much like last game against them, have a couple speedy lines that continue to disrupt the Bs. Have to give them some credit.

Geekie and JVR best Bs in the 1st pd. Stars need to be better.
It gets more and more glaring our top two centers are not good enough generating chances for their wingers so far

Reactions: missingchicklet

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
'He barely put a paw on someone on the penalty and the guy crumbled to the ground :laugh:
Ducks are hitting the ice quite a bit. I’m impressed with their flop skills. Quick and dramatic.

I’m fine with the call on Carlo. He pulled the jersey. But there’s been plenty of embellishment.

But like I said, :eek::eek::eek::eek:lain and the Kid Ref. It was always probably gonna be that kinda night.

Certainly no home cooking. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad