GDT: Game 7/82 Jets @ Blues 7PM CST FDSNMW

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
So for some reason my DirecTV stream is like 5 minutes behind because my game is still 0-0 with 12 mins to go

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Judy Roberts.
Wife of the late Jimmy Roberts, who was inducted into the Blues HOF tonight.
Jimmy was one of my all-time favourite Blues! He gave 110 % all the time. He played really well on defence, and was an excellent 2-way forward, as well. He was a very nice guy, too. I followed his career in The Habs' system and with the Big team all along before he came to The Blues in The Expansion.

I would have been inducted into The Blues' HOF long before this. How long has The Blues HOF existed?

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
f***ing DirecTV stream sucks. Only and I mean only when watching the Blues game "live" I get buffering and messages saying their is "congestion." Its such BS.

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
That reverse shoulder by Joseph made me miss Oshie.
This reminded me that the other day one of the guys on 101 ESPN listed the Oshie/Brouwer trade as one of Army’s best 5 moves (maybe it was trade specifically, don’t remember). I’m thinking he was just thinking on the fly and just thought of the first 5 he could remember, but I was like come on man. Outside of that goal against the Blackhawks….there wasn’t much lol

kimzey59

Aug 16, 2003
Jimmy was one of my all-time favourite Blues! He gave 110 % all the time. He played really well on defence, and was an excellent 2-way forward, as well. He was a very nice guy, too. I followed his career in The Habs' system and with the Big team all along before he came to The Blues in The expansion.

Nobody who actually watched Jimmy play is going to question the nod.
The stat junkies will probably be furious.

Blues better keep the energy up tonight.
Judy cancelled domino's night to be there(how long before that becomes a meme).

Reactions: Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad