GDT: Game 7/82 Jets @ Blues 7PM CST FDSNMW

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
Ah, so that makes him a dick? Apparently Jason Arnott trashed him in an interview but Strickland also said recently that he's only had good interactions with Suter. I guess nowadays just a couple of quotes or an interview or two brands a guy a dick for life.
Suter was a well known locker room problem in both Minnesota and Dallas. Signing with the Blues doesn't change this.

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
I don't make a habit of posting on other teams boards, but reading this GDT this seems like a good group.

Just wanted to say the Blues did really well it seems getting Broberg (and Holloway too). It's early I guess, but I'm not sure I'm understanding what the Oilers were doing with their D if Broberg couldn't get a shot. He looked good out there.

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006
I don't make a habit of posting on other teams boards, but reading this GDT this seems like a good group.

Just wanted to say the Blues did really well it seems getting Broberg (and Holloway too). It's early I guess, but I'm not sure I'm understanding what the Oilers were doing with their D if Broberg couldn't get a shot. He looked good out there.
EDM played Broberg on his offside with partners not good enough and then complained that he is not progressing.

They must think this is actual rocket science.

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
Well f***.

Hopefully the guys can rally together and tread water until he’s back…but losing Thomas for 6+ weeks is pretty much worst case scenario for this season.

6 weeks is about the worst time frame. It's long enough to kill any reasonable playoff chance but not long enough to be a guaranteed top 5 pick. If he misses 7 weeks, I just shut him down and give him all the rehab time he needs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad