GDT: Game 69: Red Wings vs bjs 7:00 pm et 3/19/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
giphy.gif

raymond23

lgrw
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
At some point you have to blame the coaching. If they can't get this team up for this stretch of games, something is wrong.

If the players need the coaches to pump them up for a playoff push, then thats a problem

We have a bunch of old guys that have their contracts and families at home, who have other priorities

This team lacks the drive and energy of young players actually fighting for something

schuelma24

Jul 14, 2023
If the players need the coaches to pump them up for a playoff push, then thats a problem

We have a bunch of old guys that have their contracts and families at home, who have other priorities

This team lacks the drive and energy of young players actually fighting for something

Sure I can agree that our vaunted "veteran leadership" is also shit!

Reactions: raymond23

kook10

Jun 27, 2011
god bless the crowd for getting the chant going with 1 shot on. better people than me.

• Haha
Reactions: Realgud
Apr 14, 2009
Canada
what a waste of time watching this team. I wish I could be in the dressing room at the intermission, I'd go off on these spoiled brat millionaire losers

WingFanSD

Jul 19, 2011
wow 2 shots so far. they are really taking it to cmb. you see chariot after that pass to him by whoever it was from the boards. he was WTF kind of pass was that. they cant even make simply passes. cmb is skating all over the rink do whatever they want. detroit can pass 2 feet to the next guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad