GDT: Game 69: Avs vs Ducks | 8 PM MT | March 9, 2016 | Game Sixty-Nine... Aww Yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
It's official, Kingslayer has to giveaway a hockey card every game until we lose.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Meanwhile Preds were struggling with Calgary. That's why I like to face top teams at the end of the season.

avs1dacup

Jan 25, 2003
Denver, CO
Visit site
Look at that. Physical, aggressive, in your face forecheck, and used their speed and they win. For the most part, good breakout, tape to tape or into open space and winning board battles. This is how they have to play EVERY game and they'll win a ton. EJ had a fantastic game. He was abusing Getzlaf all night.

BoxOfChocolates

Mar 7, 2010
Kingslayer I don't want to pressure you or anything, but I live in Edmonton you can save quite a bit on shipping if you pick me. :naughty:

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Great win and a solid 60 minute effort.

I actually don't think Landy gets a game. It was a dumb play but upon review I don't think it was enough to warrant a suspension. Especially considering Despres didn't miss a shift.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
If that was Perry on Barrie this board would be calling for a lifetime ban

So true. At least there aren't many defending it, that was just ******** by Landy.

But hey, a brief Landy suspension could give Rantanen another look with the NHL team in Landy's spot :naughty:

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
Holy Crap a 60 minute effort!!! Those don't happen around here. :sarcasm:

But seriously can we just play 13 more of those this year, just good solid effort.

The only downside is the Pejorative Sluration of Landeskog. Might as well get used to playing without him for at least 3-5 games. What the hell was he thinking? We are in a freaking playoff battle, and he just loses his mind and cross checks a player in the head. Just can't do that kind of stuff.

So who still thinks we should trade Varly? Yeah guess what he is still a number 1 goalie, Pickard isn't there yet.

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
Great win and a solid 60 minute effort.

I actually don't think Landy gets a game. It was a dumb play but upon review I don't think it was enough to warrant a suspension. Especially considering Despres didn't miss a shift.

Landy is a repeat offender based off his suspension for his hit on Marchand, it will be at least 3 games. It was absolutely mindless, not sure what Landy was thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad