GDT: Game 68: Canadiens @ Oilers | Tues. March 19, 9 pm ET | SNW, TSN2

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I'm trying to go 4 times a week, but I get so drained when I need to study. My beer league soccer is starting soon which is fun, and golf but that's just an excuse to get shitfaced and drive the cart around like a maniac. Who needs beach babes when you got the boys.
Yeah I hear you. Im finishing that dreadful degree in a month, cant wait to be done with this shit and be able to live. Even 3 classes takes a lot of time out of my life. ( though they all have labs so 15 hours of class.)

Id love to go for a masters but I just dont think i have the energy.

Reactions: The Great Weal

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Why can't Anderson do what Armia has been doing ? You can be useful without scoring. Use your reach, size and speed. Play defensively. Even Gallagher does it.

Reactions: Pomee and HabbyGuy

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
I dont hate that you call that, I hate that you don't call the obvious trip then call a penality 10seconds after...

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

teamfirst

Oct 28, 2016
They literally have to use guys to watch and track Slaf to try and slow him down on the fore check. As soon as he’s close he is tying up or pushing aside any dmen no matter the size. Few games ago it was Edmunson

So true, he is becoming a real force outthere and only 19 years okd

Love your avatar BTW......Stan the man

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
Incredible that Xhekaj was never drafted. He is such a beast.

He didn't figure out the OHL until he was 20 years old (and he was tied in point with his starting goalie during his D0). He is a good reminder that not everyone develop at the same pace.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Gally another broken hand or what.
Gotta be the other one ...

FZH9v49.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad