GDT: Game 68: Canadiens @ Oilers | Tues. March 19, 9 pm ET | SNW, TSN2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I dunno, other than McDavid being McDavid, not a whole lot to differentiate the two teams in that period in my opinion.

Yup. Habs played better in the 1st than they did in Calgary.

Also, Edmonton, even if they have some of the more exciting players in the league, don't play as much run and gun hockey since the coaching change. They're playing a more complete game.

Paddy17

Apr 10, 2021
Anderson has gone downhill like Karen Percy over the last 2 months. He's barely an NHL player lately. He's probably the worse board player I've ever seen. He has no idea how to protect the puck.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
Hang in there, you’re doing us proud wearing Habs colors!
And my kids
20240319_185403.jpg

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
PP sucks bad
Thosr back passes bite hard
The team has gone so far with the Suzuki/Caufield fixation they won't try adjustments that may help.
Suzuki on his strong side please I'm sick of the same shit and same results on that left side.
Then you get Matheson firing weak shots on goal with absolutely no traffic and no pressure on him. :help:

Reactions: Pomee

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Yup. Habs played better in the 1st than they did in Calgary.

Also, Edmonton, even if they have some of the more exciting players in the league, don't play as much run and gun hockey since the coaching change. They're playing a more complete game.
Except for our top line who were dominant in Calgary and are invisible in Edmonton.

Reactions: Adam Michaels
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad