GDT: Game 67: New York Islanders @ Columbus | 7 PM EST

NotCommitted

Jul 4, 2013
Honestly - if anyone says this is Elvis’s fault - you are too critical of Elvis. This is all defensive breakdowns and a bad PK.

True, but there's also most games a goal or two that you'd really want him to save. As the season progresses the more he reminds me of a smaller, worse and more inconsistent Pekka Rinne having a bad game :)

Can't blame him for the defensive breakdowns but he really hasn't been the solution either apart from a select few games.

Youngguns80

A worthy goal is easy to defend
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2021
Ohio
True, but there's also most games a goal or two that you'd really want him to save. As the season progresses the more he reminds me of a smaller, worse and more inconsistent Pekka Rinne having a bad game :)

Can't blame him for the defensive breakdowns but he really hasn't been the solution either apart from a select few games.
I would agree but that is not the case tonight

Reactions: NotCommitted

NotCommitted

Jul 4, 2013
Is most two common linemates are Jenner and Nyquist though..
354:15 TOI 5v5 w/ Jenner, 16 GF, 17 GA
538:15 TOI 5v5 w/o Jenner, 18 GF, 32 GA

But like I said, he's not having a good year and it's not like everyone else takes a similar fall without Jenner.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
The bottom line stat thing says we’re tied for 8th in the NHL for best record since January 8th or so. After being in the thick of the face through all of October and November, December really cost us a chance to be involved in a playoff chase

Reactions: NotCommitted

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad