GDT: GAME 66: BRUINS @ HABS | Not so cool beans | Thurs. March 14, 2024, 7PM ET -- RDS, TSN2, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will Marty facepalm during the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
checking out the bruins board; my god are the habs living collectively, rent free in their heads. what a bitter group of troglodytes. i think it will be sooner rather than later that the shoe will be squarely on the other foot when it comes to the standings

Weltschmerz

Front Running Fan
Apr 22, 2007
checking out the bruins board; my god are the habs living collectively, rent free in their heads. what a bitter group of troglodytes. i think it will be sooner rather than later that the shoe will be squarely on the other foot when it comes to the standings
That's not the first time I see you talking about trglodytes, you must be playing heroes of might and magic a lot.

Prettyisland

Oct 23, 2017
I’m from New England and their fandom in regards to the bruins and Red Sox is fueled by hatred of the habs and Yankees. It’s absolutely pathetic and they sell it as culture.

My buddy is there tonight on a work trip from the states. If anyone in attendance tonight sees a guy in a subban jersey surrounded by bruins fans make him feel at home! His name is Dan

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
You weren’t kidding. :propeller

• Wow
Reactions: HuGo Sham

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Chris Lee actually doesn't hate the Habs, he is highly incompetent and may be the worst official I've seen at any level, and that was when he was a QMJHL official.
This. The guy is hated by a number of fanbases, he's just not good enough to ref at the NHL level. he's a mix of incompetence and ego because he always ends up making the game about himself

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
you weren't kidding haha. One little peek over there and my hate tank is full of fuel lol. Boston represents everything I loathe in a team culture - cheaters, bullies, cowards - not to mention the victim complex. There's been a lot of projection by the B's about dirty play, its pathetic.

As I always like to say, they didn't deserve Patrice Bergeron. His genuine class really laundered an organization full of classless scumbags.

GHG

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Insulting the Habs is a longstanding tradition on their board. Take it as a weird badge of honour, knowing they'll never get over us. That's what a rivalry should be!

The only thing I don't get is grown adults using toilet humour to describe our logo. The only explanation I can think of is they haven't gotten far enough in the alphabet to recognize the letter "C".

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Insulting the Habs is a longstanding tradition on their board. Take it as a weird badge of honour, knowing they'll never get over us. That's what a rivalry should be!

The only thing I don't get is grown adults using toilet humour to describe our logo. The only explanation I can think of is they haven't gotten far enough in the alphabet to recognize the letter "C".
It looks like it’s mostly coming from their older fans who lived through those years when the Habs obliterated them. Their PTSD is real.

There was a 4-part documentary about the rivalry that was produced in French maybe in the last 2 years. I watched the first episode and then forgot about it. Might be worth looking into if I can find the link again.

hvac412

Apr 15, 2013
Harris has been meh his whole career

The point is that these are typically physical matches and we took out two physical players.
True,but i don’t really pay attention to what Marty and his side kicks do anymore and the last game like so many others was a good example of their lack of coaching experience ,not saying he won’t be a good coach some day but once again it doesn’t make any sense whatsoever to rebuild a team and build a coach at the same time,not fair to the fans that have been starved of a true winner for more than thirty years.Boston on the other hand doesn’t have alot of stars but is very well coached and doesn’t use the “excuse crutch”

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I’ve located the 2022 announcement about a 4-part documentary that was produced by RDS about the Habs-Bruins rivalry:

It used to be available on their platform but not YouTube. The links I had to them no longer work. I’m assuming they can still be found on their platform, for anyone who might be interested.

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
Why is the Beanfarts link missing from the Atlantic division of the main page?

LV426

Oct 28, 2021
New Brunswick

They actually raised a We Broke The Jinx banner with the Habs there. That pretty much tells it all.

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
I’ve located the 2022 announcement about a 4-part documentary that was produced by RDS about the Habs-Bruins rivalry:

It used to be available on their platform but not YouTube. The links I had to them no longer work. I’m assuming they can still be found on their platform, for anyone who might be interested.

It was harder to find than it should be (their site is a clusterf***, so par for the course I guess), also need a valid RDS subscription to watch.

Reactions: Habano and Runner77

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Why is the Beanfarts link missing from the Atlantic division of the main page?
You got banned lol

1000002441.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad