Pre-Game Talk: Game 66 : 3/14/2023 Bruins @ Chicago 8:30PM ET. ITS ON NESN

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Any word on if Hall skated today? Saw in the injury thread that there's no practice til Friday but wondering if he got out to get a couple reps in the morning skate.

Reactions: BMC

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
Believe or not, and it is very hard to believe, I expect another mailed in loss or maybe an OT because the Hawks are awful. The Bruins have not practiced for a while and that was a mistake. They needed a practice for both motivation and timing. If nothing changes, nothing will change.

• Wow
Reactions: Ladyfan

Lordstanley

MusicMan
Feb 10, 2010
From The Soul
Hoping Bertuzzi scores and Hathaway goes full asshole, paving the way to a full 60 effort and a convincing win
Can I add one more....Lol Where the hell is Lauko
Behind the Chicago net for periods 1 & 3, about 20 rows up. Look for the best looking guy in the section. That'll be me. ;)
Where the hell are you going for period 2 .....lol Anyway have a great win for Boston. :thumbu:

Reactions: hrdpuk

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
So, who will get W tonight for B's? Swayman or Ullmark?

Should be easy night for B's as Hawks traded almost everyone worth a damn and we now have a bunch of guys hurt (Bjork, Blackwell, Englund, Guttman

Really the only Hawks playing well right now are Seth Jones, Taylor Raddyish, Tyler Johnson, Lukas Reichel and Jason Dickinson

Everyone else is pretty terrible or AHL filler

And

Tank Commander Mrazek is in net

Doesn't really make sense not to sit him

Playing the Hawks is perfect time to get him rest

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
The new guys have a big night and the B's score on the PP

...and eat the hawks alive!!

1678819214099.jpeg

quietbruinfan

Salt and light
Feb 2, 2022
Land of Nod in the East of Eden
So, who will get W tonight for B's? Swayman or Ullmark?

Should be easy night for B's as Hawks traded almost everyone worth a damn and we now have a bunch of guys hurt (Bjork, Blackwell, Englund, Guttman

Really the only Hawks playing well right now are Seth Jones, Taylor Raddyish, Tyler Johnson, Lukas Reichel and Jason Dickinson

Everyone else is pretty terrible or AHL filler

And

Tank Commander Mrazek is in net

Doesn't really make sense not to sit him

Playing the Hawks is perfect time to get him rest

BWC Don't underestimate the Bruin's extreme overconfidence and complacency. The game Sunday was a perfect example of it. The injuries and some miscalculations from Monty do not help either.

AS for Lindholm, rest him. I have absolutely zero use for Zboril, but tonight's the night to play him. When Zboril screws up and it leads to a goal or two, at least we can make up for it, in theory. Btw, I am pretty sure Zboril will play.

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
Might be watching the game on my phone tonight. I’d be shocked if I don’t lose power… some heavy snow out there

Reactions: hrdpuk

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011

The good news for Lauko’s sanity is that it doesn’t appear that the Bruins actually made him fly back to Providence from Detroit on Sunday before jumping back out to Chicago the very next day. (That’d be an absolutely cruel and borderline criminal act on behalf of the team, I gotta say.)

Lauko’s tweet poking fun at his own situation seemed to indicate as much, too, with a ‘Chicago’ location tag. Unrelated: By the way, just a straight-up amazing tweet from Lauko.

I wish they'd stop treating Lauko like sh!t ...he doesn't know whether he's coming or going

Every time the kid has played for the big B's he hustles his arse off and helps them out on the scoreboard, but then gets sent back down no matter what he does

..no wonder he wanted to be traded

Reactions: Boston Bandit

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
Lauko is not going to fix the power play and everyone is playing well
He will get anther chance but I bet Montgomery is thinking these guys have played almost 70 games together no reason to sit any of them now for Jakub

Patdud

Mar 23, 2022
New Hampshire
I wish they'd stop treating Lauko like sh!t ...he doesn't know whether he's coming or going

Every time the kid has played for the big B's he hustles his arse off and helps them out on the scoreboard, but then gets sent back down no matter what he does

..no wonder he wanted to be traded
He traveled with the team lol , the "recall/demotion" roulette is probably cap/recall limit related.

Reactions: RI.B FAN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad