GDT: Game 64: Carolina Hurricanes vs Montreal Canadiens 3/7/23: 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
Part of that illustrious lineup of cringe was Sara Civian who I had dubbed "Sara the Shiv" for the way she had mocked Habs fans so viciously on social media during the Bergevin-Aho fiasco. She essentially put us all in the same boat while it was really only a handful who were acting over the top -- the same as you'll find in any fan base. She's since moved on from covering the Canes.
She got fired, no?

Why root against KK?
Just because.

rahad

Feb 3, 2016
montreal
Deangelo was also producing like that, he’s not a superstar either. Their defensive game isn’t strong. Superstar to me is a talent that can just take over a playoff series.
Deangelo never produced 80+pts like Burns.....

6ft5 producing over 50+ almost every season is not a superstar.... okay. He also produced well in the playoff. Sorry, but your definition of superstar and mine are completely different.

Reactions: Colezuki

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Deangelo never produced 80+pts like Burns.....

6ft5 producing over 50+ almost every season is not a superstar.... okay. He also produced well in the playoff. Sorry, but your definition of superstar and mine are completely different.
Deangelo produced the exact same as Burns is doing this season when he was a Cane. He's a great player, but I'm talking about his current state where he is 37 and not a top 10 dman in the league. Like I said, if anyone is a superstar it's Aho, but I don't think he's a top 10 C anymore.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
You just added some interest to tonight's game lol. What will it be Stive? What will you eat? Habs 4 Canes 3.
pretty sure homey is still digesting that el diablo from last week. A dirty bomb. Stive is a komodo dragon; he'll eat his fetid boxers if we win

Christian Dvorak 63GP 10g 18a 28p Icetime 16:54
Jesperi Kotkaniemi 61GP 12 goals 18a 30p Icetime 14:25

1st + 2nd btw
how many f***ing times am I going to be reminded of this? Gouge my eyes out next time

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Christian Dvorak 63GP 10g 18a 28p Icetime 16:54
Jesperi Kotkaniemi 61GP 12 goals 18a 30p Icetime 14:25

1st + 2nd btw
sbnation-share__5_.0.png

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
pretty sure homey is still digesting that el diablo from last week. A dirty bomb. Stive is a komodo dragon; he'll eat his fetid boxers if we win
Man, that’s the most realistic account about a poster that I've ever read in here.

How do you do it? :DD

Just kidding @Stive Morgan, although "Komodo Stive" has a nice ring to it.

:m-dance:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad