GDT: Game 64: Carolina Hurricanes vs Montreal Canadiens 3/7/23: 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
RwtKKQT.jpg

6SFaDmU.jpg

KPQnHCk.jpg

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Didn't know Burns had 50 points in 61 games. Carolina is just a team that plays for each other, there is no real superstar power.

It's crazy the Canes got him for free.

Did the Sharks really have to just give him away?

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
It's crazy the Canes got him for free.

Did the Sharks really have to just give him away?
Maybe he wanted out, but they got nothing out of it and retained him. Canes also got Pacioretty for nothing but those unlucky injuries probably ended his career already. I think they will try to go for JT Miller in the offseason.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
You can bet your ass the tank continues tonight. The chances of the Habs beating this team are less than zero.

The past 2 games showed why Dallas gave Gurianov away. Lower your expectations folks. He may not be "all that".

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
You can bet your ass the tank continues tonight. The chances of the Habs beating this team are less than zero.

The past 2 games showed why Dallas gave Gurianov away. Lower your expectations folks. He may not be "all that".
...we gave them DADONOV.

• Haha
Reactions: dinodebino

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
...we gave them DADONOV.
💯 % but there was alot of excitement after his first 2 games which caused some folks to get super excited. My point stands...Dallas GM isn't a dummy. He got rid of Gurianov after many years of evaluation.

I was one of those who thought maybe a change of scenery is all he may have needed, maybe that's all he needs and the next 19 games will wow us!

I doubt it.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
💯 % but there was alot of excitement after his first 2 games which caused some folks to get super excited. My point stands...Dallas GM isn't a dummy. He got rid of Gurianov after many years of evaluation.

I was one of those who thought maybe a change of scenery is all he may have needed, maybe that's all he needs and the next 19 games will wow us!

I doubt it.
Gurianov’s sure looked good in his first game as a Hab, with that Lafleur-like slapper that netted him a highlight-reel goal.

Now, he’ll need the same cattle prodding stick that is being used on stealthy Armia and it’s not guaranteed to work. Gurianov has 20 or so games to sell the team on his next contract. If he can’t even make his presence felt in those 20 games, he’ll just make it easier on the Habs to move on from him. Time for him to put up.

Last edited:

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I personally don't give a shit about how he does, but with how condescending Canes fans are thinking their offersheet and extension was a thing of brilliance, it is more enjoyable seeing him fail to make them look dumber.

Ah ok. I personally don't give a shit about Canes fans. But hope for the best for KK.

It's not that I want him to fail, I just don't want him to succeed.
Why not?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Now this is how a bobblehead should be — capture a moment or some craziness.

obLjy0R.jpg

Habs could have made one with Cole and his oversized cap or Pezzetta with his flow streaking out like a tube.

Only thing I don’t like is the corporate branding at the bottom of it. In the heyday of bobbleheads, you’d get a clean statue, which is way more appealing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad