GDT: Game #63 - Leafs @ Canucks : 7pm ET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
I sure hope they show up for the second because we have seen this dance for the last 6 years. The minute the other team gets physical the Leafs disappear

The Apologist

Apologizing for Leaf garbage since 1979
Oct 16, 2007
Leaf Nation Hell
The leafs are getting hammered again out there. It is total domination by Vancouver, Toronto can’t even get possession of the puck to sustain any O zone. pressure. They are in trouble.
The Leafs dominated the first and the end of that period. Take away Van City's PP time and it probably looks worse.

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
Here’s the problem. Our offense looks hot when our top lines are on the ice. Take them away, we can’t produce. Too much pressure on the top 6 with no support. Now no Engvall in the bottom 6. I don’t know how Dubas did not address this. It’ll be a problem in the playoffs once again.

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
1677981020449.gif

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
I sure hope they show up for the second because we have seen this dance for the last 6 years. The minute the other team gets physical the Leafs disappear
I can't really think of an example in the past 2 years.

ozzie

Aug 3, 2005
Australia
Meanwhile Sandis has 3 assists. They could really use someone that can create some offense, any offense. Leafs and Management can't win can they.

Is it too late to bring in Bruce there it is?

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Here’s the problem. Our offense looks hot when our top lines are on the ice. Take them away, we can’t produce. Too much pressure on the top 6 with no support. Now no Engvall in the bottom 6. I don’t know how Dubas did not address this. It’ll be a problem in the playoffs once again.

Not having Engvall in the bottom 6 is not the problem, It's not like they'd be up 3-1 off an Engvall hat trick

Reactions: Teeder Keon

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
It was more important to be 10 NHL defensemen deep for some f***ing reason

Reactions: authentic

Leafidelity

Existentially Drifting
Apr 6, 2008
Downtown Canada

To be fair, Engvall has never scored a single playoff goal through 17 games

GQS

Aug 2, 2005
For anyone who says the Leafs offense isn't an issue going into the playoffs, THIS IS WHY it is and they needed an offensive upgrade. Lets hope Saint Knies signs and can save us!!

Reactions: glue
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad