GDT: Game #63 - Leafs @ Canucks : 7pm ET

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellcat

Jul 13, 2022
F that. Bobby Orr sacrificed his body to do everything including diving to block shots. That is the price of greatness

To be fair it was against guys who smoked and some drank during the intermission, the sticks were wood and the pucks were dead. Technology is a little different now-a-days

Peace Frog

“Go on, say your thing man”
Jun 18, 2009
Matthews looked to be in good position to block that shot safely, but as it was coming at him, he tried to turn away and unfortunately, left his right knee vulnerable. Not good.

Reactions: ToneDog

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
It's a Saturday, good family day to enjoy hockey an a crippling gambling addiction. Fun for the whole family. Can't swear but we can feed your addictions.
Why's it any different than them promoting booze, a staple of hockey advertising for decades.

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
I doubt they will Bring Matthews back for a hack game like this when it’s obvious all th3 Canuck want to do is injure people cus that’s all they got

Reactions: leafsfan2point0

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Classy canucks fan hoping Matthews is out for the season
Unfortunately every fan base has its share of arseholes. Most of us are hoping he’s ok. That guy can f*** right off & isn’t a representative of HF Canucks
4AC3EC46-96F6-4C31-9E26-065E50C27CF2.gif
P

Hellcat

Jul 13, 2022
It's a Saturday, good family day to enjoy hockey an a crippling gambling addiction. Fun for the whole family. Can't swear but we can feed your addictions.

Yeah the whole American values money at all costs environment is really disappointing how the NHL has sold it's soul for the almighty buck at the expense of addicts.

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
To be fair it was against guys who smoked and some drank during the intermission, the sticks were wood and the pucks were dead. Technology is a little different now-a-days
Shots still killed. Iafrate recorded a 105mph shot with a wooden stick so those pucks still moved

Guided by Veseys

Nov 14, 2011
Gotta say the leafs players looked almost a touch disturbed when they lined up for that draw. Keefe looked pretty grim as well. Hopefully just my imagination

Leaffan1991

Oct 22, 2016
Canada
Not gonna lie I love this type of physical game, I take it over a high offensive affair.
Also Schenn is a beast, I love him.
JT please keep your head up, stop with that toe drag shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad