GDT: Game 62 3/2 NOON PT; Sharks @ Devils

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JoeThorntonsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
In all seriousness, Torres' offensive ability is so underrated. I think a lot of sharks fans, including myself, were under estimating how important he is to this team, and the difference he would make upon his return. He's a really good player.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Is he the Matt Cooke of the last two seasons. Torres hasn't gooned it up that much at all.

Because Raffi was never a "goon" in that sense. Was he a headhunter? Yes. A goon is Chris Simon or Matt Johnson. I've always been a Torres fan because of how he can turn a game with a timely goal or a big hit. Or as Sharks fans should know..change a series since he's done it twice to San Jose.

exchequer

Apr 21, 2006
In all seriousness, Torres' offensive ability is so underrated. I think a lot of sharks fans, including myself, were under estimating how important he is to this team, and the difference he would make upon his return. He's a really good player.

He's a steal of a deal compared to Havlat. I see him in the lineup but is Havlat even playing today?

SJSharks42

May 8, 2009

At the time I didn't really care about his abilities because I was pissed that ****lord was on the team at all. But he hasn't really been dirty at all for us. And is apparently loved in the locker room. So meh.

drunksage

Sphere = underrated?
Jan 13, 2007
30-ish min from Sphere
Clowe on TV intermission interview:

- going really good lately, feels it's his best hockey in a long while after returning from injury, skating better
- didn't feel it was out of the ordinary to get the A here after his time in San Jose
- playing against his old team, leans into it a little more, also thinks playing the D physically is part of the Devils game plan
- thinks his team's potential is unlimited, especially when they get into the playoffs, and the goalie is great

Guess there's nothing going on radio-wise this game. Oh well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad