GDT: Game 61: Red Wings vs cats 3:00 pm et 3/2/24 (ESPN+, ABC)

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
I think the forwards see their defensemen get the puck in our own zone and start streaking up ice. That might work against some opponents but with Florida they might need to circle back and provide support.

Go Wings

Sep 26, 2009
Chatham, ON
Meh, at least it looks like there is very little chance of missing the playoffs so not bothered by these occasional losses
You should look at Detroit's remaining schedule they have a lot of road games against good teams. A playoff spot is nowhere near guaranteed

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Or Chiarot can do what we've done all night and throw it directly to a Cat on the blue line.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Wtf is with us not being able to beat Bobrovsky?? Old f***! Even when we had the team with Lids Zetterberg Datsyuk we couldn't beat him

Chris Langlois

Jan 31, 2022
A three day break will do them good before the Avs game.
Hearing lalonde say he put them through a high intensity skate yesterday drove me mad knowing they had 3 days off after this. They looked tired the other night and look tired again today. Should not have had a hard practice yesterday poor decision. By next Friday I expect ed to be called up. We will be looking at a 3 game losing streak by then likely and petry has been god awful tonight.

Reactions: RRhoads

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad