GDT: Game #60 | St. Louis Blues vs. Montreal Canadiens

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
I'm going conspiracy theory mode here....

Berglund-Backes-Oshie
Steen-Lehtera- Tarasenko
Schwartz-Stastny-Jaskin
Ott-Goc-Reaves

SHOWCASING BERGLUND WITH TOP LINE MINUTES..... TRADE HIM FOR LEGIT UPGRADE TO PUT ON THAT LINE IF STEEN, LEHTERA AND TARASENKO TEAR IT UP....IF THAT HAPPENS, WE HAVE BY FAR THE BEST 3RD LINE IN THE NHL IN SCHWARTZ-STASTNY AND JASKIN.......AND EVEN IF THE PERSON WE TRADE BERGUND FOR DOESN'T STICK ON THE BACKES-OSHIE LINE HE CAN BE ON THE 3RD WITH STASNYT AND JASKIN AND THEN WE HAVE SOB AND STL BACK AGAIN!!!!!

CONSPIRACIES!!!!!!!!!!!

Multimoodia

Sicker Than Usual
Nov 6, 2010
The Range
I'd keep Berglund over GC.

I dunno, depends upon whether you think the chemistry he seems to give some lines as well as his ability to play center is going to matter in the playoffs.

GlenX has been better than Bergie. Just not sure if he'd be more valuable.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
I dunno, depends upon whether you think the chemistry he seems to give some lines as well as his ability to play center is going to matter in the playoffs.

GlenX has been better than Bergie. Just not sure if he'd be more valuable.
No PO experience and injuries concern me. I just wouldn't view him as much of an upgrade.

Army is probably just there to fleece nonis on something else.

Multimoodia

Sicker Than Usual
Nov 6, 2010
The Range
Lindstrom for Lundqvist+

That's stupid.
How are the Blues going to make enough salary cap room to sign Lindstrom by trading for that bloated contract of Lundqvist?

Plus, the last thing I need is for the girlfriend to start lusting after yet another Blues player. I'd have triplicate versions of his sweater.

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
Since there were no habs fans asking to beat them merciless because "we need changes blah-blah", we might actually win this one.

:laugh:

Habs fans know how you feel. We are (I believe) 11-4-1 in our last 16 with the losses against ARI, EDM, BUF, FLA, and OTT.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
That's stupid.
How are the Blues going to make enough salary cap room to sign Lindstrom by trading for that bloated contract of Lundqvist?

Plus, the last thing I need is for the girlfriend to start lusting after yet another Blues player. I'd have triplicate versions of his sweater.

We can just bite the bullet with Lindstrom. I know it's a main priority to sign him, but we have other options in the minors who could step up while providing some much needed toughness, a guy who can fight and hit, a fan favorite amongst many of HF Blues. You know who I'm talking about. Ryan Tesink.

Multimoodia

Sicker Than Usual
Nov 6, 2010
The Range
We can just bite the bullet with Lindstrom. I know it's a main priority to sign him, but we have other options in the minors who could step up while providing some much needed toughness, a guy who can fight and hit, a fan favorite amongst many of HF Blues. You know who I'm talking about. Ryan Tesink.

Obviously you haven't seen everything Lindstrom brings to the Blues. He's nigh irreplaceable, looking at 10+ a season for him.

ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
I remember the warmups in the game against Chicago recently.

Backes near took Tarasenkos head off with a check while Tarasenko was smiling at him!

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014
Backes probably wants to feed Tarasenko to his dogs, but Vladi has been producing like crazy.
There's always next year, David.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad