GDT: Game 6 | Toronto @ Columbus | 7:30 PM EST

S1N4TR4

CBJ CBJ CBJ
Nov 15, 2013
6 players at a point per game still, 6 games into the season is wild for us.

the players have bought into dean’s system so much. it’s eye opening.

we are extremely, extremely fortunate that minny let him go and that don swooped him up.

DEF

Oct 24, 2008
White Castle's
I use the what is now the Fanduel app on my Roku box. I have to log in with my Spectrum account. I think it would work with other providers. Make sure you use the Fanduel app, not the Fanduel+ app.

DEF

Oct 24, 2008
White Castle's
The app has some nice features. You can start the game live or start it from the beginning. They have a game replay at midnight and on demand replay the next day.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
- I think, Tarasov can be Number 1.

- Provorov plays really great. Very good play without the puck, defense, the first pass. If he will continue I hope we resigned him.
- Werenski is TOP. But his defense is worse than Provorov.
- Christiansen is an underrated but reliable defenseman. He doesn't do stupid things, so Severson can attack comfortably, which he takes advantage of.
- Jiricek has improved.

- I like Monahan and his chemistry with Marchenko.
- The third line was great, players play similar style plus Evasion knows to use grinders, look at Minnesota.

I see only one problem, we do not have any franchise forward. Maybe Johnson and Fantilli will be but now they are not yet. So now our the second line was not too good although better than against Minnesota. But Sillinger in s not ideal in the first line. Maybe:

Chinakhov - Monahan - Marchenko
Fantilli - Sillinger - Pyyhtia

I do not know, we will see.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
So now our the second line was not too good although better than against Minnesota. But Sillinger in s not ideal in the first line. Maybe:

Chinakhov - Monahan - Marchenko
Fantilli - Sillinger - Pyyhtia

I do not know, we will see.

By the numbers, the top line was still great tonight. I don't think Sillinger was a bad fit, at least not so far. I like him on the wing actually.

The second line still got outplayed heavily. But I'm also okay with giving those three more time to figure things out.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
By the numbers, the top line was still great tonight. I don't think Sillinger was a bad fit, at least not so far. I like him on the wing actually.

The second line still got outplayed heavily. But I'm also okay with giving those three more time to figure things out.
I'm comparing Cole to Yegor. That's why I say he wasn't perfect. But he wasn't bad either, especially on defense I liked him. 👌🏻

Something needs to be done with the second line. Olivier and Danforth are not snipers and the first one can't do it alone. Shooting percentages - Marchenko's 18.8% is too high, Chinny's 15.0% and Monahan's 14.3% probably won't get any better (I hope I'm wrong). And there's no one to back them up due to injuries.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad