GDT: Game 6 - SKA vs HC Sochi - Sept 19 12:30EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Wateredgarden

Oct 10, 2020
IMG_0180.jpeg

danisonfire

2313 Saint Catherine
Jul 2, 2009
I am amazed at how good his overall game is, with or without points.

This.

3 goals, 3 assists in 6 games is nice. He is also really good defensively without the puck and tracking other players. Great effort and motor. That is why he is also +5 after those 6 games. I can see why Bobrov has been talking about this kid for years with anticipation at the chance to draft him.

This guy is going to be a huge addition to our lineup when he comes over and starts to go into his prime. He sees and processes the game at an extremely high level and his elite edge work and first few strides allow him to effortlessly separate from other players.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I am amazed at how good his overall game is, with or without points.
There was a reason I said I've seen enough already two games ago. I also said he would have plenty of multiple point games.
There was just too much happening in and around him almost every shift and his team mates were playing like slugs.
When you see a player of his skill being first in and then first back you simply have to applaud.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad