GDT: Game 6: Sharks vs. Avs 5:00pm NBCSBA

Star Platinum

May 11, 2024
Despite the score I think this has been one of the Sharks' better games this year. They are keeping it close, having some zone pressure this period and it's against a team we know is a lot better than thier record says. The Sharks are putting in a better effort against the Avs than the 49ers put in against the Chiefs today, and last night I was thinking the opposite would be true.
I expected little vs. the Chiefs and was disappointed anyway. I didn't bother turning it back on after halftime.

TheBigDrunkPanda

Oct 19, 2021
The one where the Av stuck his leg out on Zetts and Thrun fought him and didn’t take a minor penalty?
Dude you’re making it sound like a Raffi Torres hit, the Av’s player was turning to follow the play he actually tried to avoid contact but he was locked in the tracks. I thought it was knee on knee at first glance but the replay clarified that it wasn’t

Is smith getting double shifted?

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Dude you’re making it sound like a Raffi Torres hit, the Av’s player was turning to follow the play he actually tried to avoid contact but he was locked in the tracks. I thought it was knee on knee at first glance but the replay clarified that it wasn’t

Is smith getting double shifted?
He has less then a minute of ice in the 3rd

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
I officially no longer like warsofsky. The way he has mismanaged the roster and the complete lack on intensity on 5 on 3s is unacceptable. He is not doing well...
I am not liking the powerplays and who is getting the ice time during them. It is the one time that smith should be top unit for, it's where his creativity with the puck should shine even if he is a little slow at reacting on the ice.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad