GDT: Game 6: Red Wings at isles 7:45 pm et 10/22/24

MIKELGRW

Jul 13, 2022
South Florida
Screenshot (7).png

Screenshot (8).png

Game will be on ESPN+ and FSND, Let's Go Boys!

Expect the same lines as previous game.

Reactions: Ulysses31

izlez

Carter Mazur Fan Club
Feb 28, 2012
I'd like to remind everyone that the Red Wings this season are undefeated against 29 of their potential opponents and maybe losing back to back games against a cup favorite doesn't have to mean the world is ending.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
We usually suck against these guys. Maybe we will suck less tonight.

Hoping for a win considering it’s the only game I’ll be able to watch this week because I work the rest of it.

It would be nice to win. A man can dream.

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
I'd like to remind everyone that the Red Wings this season are undefeated against 29 of their potential opponents and maybe losing back to back games against a cup favorite doesn't have to mean the world is ending.

counterpoint: they're winless against 30 of them

:naughty:

• Wow
Reactions: izlez

JohanFranzenstein

Dec 6, 2013
It's Fan Duel Sports Network not FSD. Is Marco in the lineup?
I'd agree with you, but Fanduel is one word. Henceforth, back to FSD.

In regards to Marco, I have little to no idea, but whether he's in the lineup and scores 5 goals, or is in the press box and watching us get demolished 5-0, it's still a masterclass on his part.

Reactions: Steve91

izlez

Carter Mazur Fan Club
Feb 28, 2012
I'd agree with you, but Fanduel is one word. Henceforth, back to FSD.

In regards to Marco, I have little to no idea, but whether he's in the lineup and scores 5 goals, or is in the press box and watching us get demolished 5-0, it's still a masterclass on his part.
Does Network start with a D in this scenario?

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018
I'll continue to expect greatness from Kasper and Copp.

Hopefully the defense can shake themselves out right. Edvinsson-Seider, Chiarot-Johansson are the two pairs I really like, the last pair can play around 10 mins and be made up of whoever.

Idk who's starting but let's see a good one from Talbot.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
World will end right after Red Wings win Stanley cup

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
I'll continue to expect greatness from Kasper and Copp.

Hopefully the defense can shake themselves out right. Edvinsson-Seider, Chiarot-Johansson are the two pairs I really like, the last pair can play around 10 mins and be made up of whoever.

Idk who's starting but let's see a good one from Talbot.
I wouldn't put Seider together with Edvinsson, both of them and AJo needs to babysit their partners.
Chiarot Seider
Edvinsson Petry
Gus Ajo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad