GDT: Game 6 - New York Rangers @ Montreal Canadiens, 7:15 ET, (Yes, 7:15, it’s not a typo)

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
There was a ye olde times centreman that came to us after winning a few Cups with the Habs in the late '40s. I'm assuming he's the trivia answer but I can't remember his name

80shockeywasbuns

Feb 12, 2022
We need to find a way to get Chytil on the ice more. He's never averaged more than 14 or so minutes a game over almost his whole career.

With how he's playing and how unspectacular Carrick is, they need to double up shifts with him and get him into the 17 range.
I’d have to check again but I’m pretty sure rookie Stepan played more than chytil has any year of his career

• Wow
Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
Tell me I’m not the only one who’s nervous about this game. I remember that 4-5 goal blown lead in Montreal like 15 years ago.

Zynbanejad

To Blais or Not To Blais
Jul 7, 2010
We need to find a way to get Chytil on the ice more. He's never averaged more than 14 or so minutes a game over almost his whole career.

With how he's playing and how unspectacular Carrick is, they need to double up shifts with him and get him into the 17 range.
Tbf when he became deserving of 17, he always got hurt. This season hinges on his health. That 3C position is so important for us and any team really.

Giving Kakko and Cuylle a legit and healthy pivot is huge. And also completing the Mika line with Smith who doubles as a legit threat on PP2. Prudent move by Drury.

Reactions: deathb4disco

Uglybstrd

Apr 10, 2012
Tell me I’m not the only one who’s nervous about this game. I remember that 4-5 goal blown lead in Montreal like 15 years ago.
Valiquette in goal if my memory serves me right. They were leading 5-0 well into the third and lost in overtime (or shootout).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad