GDT: Game 6 - New York Rangers @ Montreal Canadiens, 7:15 ET, (Yes, 7:15, it’s not a typo)

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Weren’t you a few others life swearing that Lindgren would be out next to Fox as soon as he was off injured reserve? IMO It will be up to Miller to continue playing as he has to keep this spot next to Fox to himself.
I mean Inthink as soon as miller/fox have a bad game it’s right back to lindgren

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
Oh look... I need yet another stupid app to watch hockey.
At least they didn't suddenly spring it on us. They were telling us for a while. Had been using MSG+ for as long as passable.

Montembeault. Classic fountain pens that stand the test of time.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
The alternative would be that it's just not my birthday.

IMG_6664.gif

Clark Kellogg

NYU Film Student
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2013
Vermont, USA
Steve Valliquitte said in the pregame that Kappo Kakko needs to be more deceptive.

Loki Kappo!

I like it.
Next home game we need the Garden faithful to chant Loki, Loki every time Kakko has the puck.

The alternative would be that it's just not my birthday.
oh…I was going with, “better to be able to celebrate birthdays than not being being in a position to celebrate birthdays.
Oh well.
Happy premi Birthday or Happy belated Birthday!!!

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Steve Valliquitte said in the pregame that Kappo Kakko needs to be more deceptive.

Loki Kappo!

I like it.
Next home game we need the Garden faithful to chant Loki, Loki every time Kakko has the puck.

oh…I was going with, “better to be able to celebrate birthdays than not being being in a position to celebrate birthdays.
Oh well.
Happy premi Birthday or Happy belated Birthday!!!
If we win, it's my birthday.

• Love
Reactions: Clark Kellogg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad