GDT: Game 6 | Leafs Vs Bruins | COME BACK CONTINUES - (and so does) WAKE UP EDITION | Thursday, May 2; 8 p.m. EST | Leafs trail series 2-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilkofthePoppy

Oct 27, 2022
Honestly... I can't remember the last time we had this many drafted and developed players with so much potential in our lineup. Woll, Robertson, Knies, Holmberg... Not bad... not bad at all..

Off topic, but why is a group that is 3% of Canada's population the lead character in like 80% of Canadian commercials?

I haven't watched Canadian TV in ages, but this is just weird. There has to be a reason behind it.

Careful now, you will upset the snowflakes here.

Marshmallow Man

Nov 6, 2020
Honestly... I can't remember the last time we had this many drafted and developed players with so much potential in our lineup. Woll, Robertson, Knies, Holmberg... Not bad... not bad at all..

Careful now, you will upset the snowflakes here.
It's not even so much a complaint. I'd just like an honest explanation.

It makes zero sense.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Yeah that was a bad missed call.
welp, there have been a few missed calls on the Bruins too. At least twice they have made contact with Woll. If a Leaf does that, it gets called for sure.

Marchand has had a few interference infractions ignored too.

Reactions: All Mod Cons

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts

Should this have been called? Yeah. Have the Leafs been jobbed on these non calls before and I therefore don’t care? Yep.

How do you like them apples Boston? Leafs have been on the other end of that shit with Chara, marchand, etc... shenanigans

Oh how the tide has turned and now the butt hurts have swollen to full blown asscheeks the size of mount olympus

Reactions: Jimmy Firecracker

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
Bruins really turned it up in the second. Pray that Keefe doesn't try to lock it down for the entire period with the usual dumpins bs.

bruins-shots.jpg

ruaware41

Typical
Oct 22, 2019
yea im at that point too lol
8 more goalless powerplays needed to join the NHL all time worst powerplay conversion top 10 list among teams with a higher conversion percentage than 0.

• Wow
Reactions: Cleetus

theTTC

Aug 17, 2010
Off topic, but why is a group that is 3% of Canada's population the lead character in like 80% of Canadian commercials?

I haven't watched Canadian TV in ages, but this is just weird. There has to be a reason behind it.
Yeah, it's a real accurate cross section of the guys I watch games with in the hockey-mad tavern :laugh:

Reactions: Marshmallow Man
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad