GDT: Game 6 | Leafs Vs Bruins | COME BACK CONTINUES - (and so does) WAKE UP EDITION | Thursday, May 2; 8 p.m. EST | Leafs trail series 2-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightsol

Aug 2, 2005
while i agree about the system, the personel im fairly certain falls under head coach
Yep, only Sheldon Keefe would continue to throw the same PP combinations out there, hoping they'll pull out of it after months of sucking...

Reactions: egd27

likecheese

Oct 21, 2019
That's Guy Boucher. Gotta adjust. The zone entry is too predictable.
He needs to continue having Rielly be the only guy allowed to start the puck up ice, and tell him to slow down even more, and skate backwards to make the passback look even more obvious.

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
The good news is that the Leafs are playing pretty good defense so far. The bad news is that their offense still sucks. Like practically historically bad level of suck. They need to just try and get more greasy dirty goals like the Nylander one where you need some sort of tip in or deflection with someone always in front trying to take Swayman's vision away.
Probably can’t have both, looks like they are going with D

Reactions: arso40

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
That's Guy Boucher. Gotta adjust. The zone entry is too predictable.

The part I really don’t understand is that they don’t appear like they are even trying anything to fix it... They just keep trotting out the same players in the same configurations and the same zone entry and hoping for the best.

Reactions: sunstersun

Marshmallow Man

Nov 6, 2020
Off topic, but why is a group that is 3% of Canada's population the lead character in like 80% of Canadian commercials?

I haven't watched Canadian TV in ages, but this is just weird. There has to be a reason behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad