GDT: Game 6 | Leafs Vs Bruins | COME BACK CONTINUES - (and so does) WAKE UP EDITION | Thursday, May 2; 8 p.m. EST | Leafs trail series 2-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

MK78

Apr 8, 2023
I'll be able to see the score at 9:30 tonight fella. I've already seen the script a few times now. So have you.
The script is that they've come back twice against the Bruins when down 3-1 in the series. So there's that.

So give them a chance at least...

TorMapleJays

Jun 24, 2012
I’m nervous.
IMG_0024.jpeg

Lightsol

Aug 2, 2005
“I think for whatever reason -- our plan doesn’t change, our approach doesn’t change, but our mindset seems to change,” Keefe said.
And therein lies the entire problem the Leafs have at home. When you have last change, YOUR PLAN SHOULD CHANGE, because you can take advantage of mismatches. But Keefe won't do it, instead predictably throwing out the four lines in the same order... Why are you allowing the other team to line match you the easy way at home, Sheldon?

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
I convinced myself that tonight is a no-lose situation. We either win...which is great...or we lose and we get to watch Keefe jettisoned into the sun along with Shanny hopefully.
A loss definitely means the end of Keefe, especially on home ice.

All other changes would be TBD (Shanahan has long since earned a firing) but Keefe is automatic.

Dog

Arf! Arf! Arf!
Feb 9, 2016
Wasteland
Nylander looks like will be back on 2nd line with Knies and Tavares. Robertson on the 3rd line yes...

Dog

Arf! Arf! Arf!
Feb 9, 2016
Wasteland
There's no way he's in the lineup. Eight players were recalled from the minors today, because the Marlies' season is over and those are all the players that could theoretically play for the big club during the playoffs. Realistically, none of them will, least of all Clifford.
Thank God he can barely skate lol.

Reactions: seventieslord

Dave92

Oct 9, 2019
JFC Matthews derails the end of the season and then fails to hit 70 vs backup goalies, then leaves the playoffs when their backs are against the wall. How do they all manage to be such losers all the time😂😫.

Need Woll to win these games for us.

Reactions: seventieslord

seventieslord

Student Of The Game
Mar 16, 2006
Regina, SK
Leafs have only won one of their last nine playoff home games. You know what the main thing was that was different about the one that they won?

I was at that one.

I'm sorry to report that I will not be in attendance tonight.

Reactions: banks

Dog

Arf! Arf! Arf!
Feb 9, 2016
Wasteland
JFC Matthews derails the end of the season and then fails to hit 70 vs backup goalies, then leaves the playoffs when their backs are against the wall. How do they all manage to be such losers all the time😂😫.

Need Woll to win these games for us.
I don't care who has the leaf jersey on but if you do you better win! I like idea of Domi getting more time and giving Boston players fits and let Knies laugh at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $2,330.00