Post-Game Talk: GAME 6 - Hockey Club 2 BRUINS 1 F OT

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
I’m impressed they could be 5-1 playing like it’s high school in early June where you have a lot going on and school is just something on the schedule you gotta go to

Monty is a heck of a nice guy to see him yelling at Brad and taking a push or slap at him was showing the pressure he’s feeling

Showing people up in public never ends well ~ they never forget. It’s always there

The Bruins are good enough to keep his job though ~ a win at Nashville they are on a 100 point pace

Easily they could put together 3 lines that are going well and historically good

Marchand - Lindholm - Pastrnak

Frederic - Coyle- Geekie
Beecher- Kastelic- Korpke

Zacha- Poitras - Johnson I’d try at second line

But the other 3 lines are all above average where slotted

Sacco Magic
I agree and I do think Monty feels the pressure, he knows he has to get things going soon.

I don't know what that was about BUT you do that behind closed doors IMHO
I agree with this, especially your captain, you don't try to embarrass him in public like that. Never liked this guy as choice of coach, but was willing to see what he could do, may be time for a change.

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
Frederic - Lindholm - Pasta

Marchand - Zacha - Poitras

Koepke - Coyle - Beecher

Geekie -Kastelic - Brazeau
Not sure I agree with it all, but I have to say you are closer than many who put out some line changes, definitely some merit to what you put together, although you will get some shit for breaking up the 4th line. I do disagree on breaking up Zacha and Pasta.

Reactions: sarge88

bwunderlich

Feb 27, 2002
woodstock, ny
Visit site
Here’s mine:

Marchand/Lindholm/Pastrnak
Koepke/Beecher/Kastelic
XXX/Poitras/XXX (big like Lucic/Horton)
Zacha/Coyle/XXX

DKH will be happy to know that spellcheck changed Kastelic to Kierkegaard 😉
“People understand me so poorly that they don't even understand my complaint about them not understanding me.”

This should be on every DKH post !!

Ahh Soren!

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Not sure I agree with it all, but I have to say you are closer than many who put out some line changes, definitely some merit to what you put together, although you will get some shit for breaking up the 4th line. I do disagree on breaking up Zacha and Pasta.

Yeah --- I mean we all know that lines change constantly but, while he isn't exactly Jaromir Jagr, moving Zacha off line 1, at least gives the second line a little better chance at offensive production, IMO.

I like Coyle -- more than most probably, but I just think the team is much better off with him at 3C.

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
Yeah --- I mean we all know that lines change constantly but, while he isn't exactly Jaromir Jagr, moving Zacha off line 1, at least gives the second line a little better chance at offensive production, IMO.

I like Coyle -- more than most probably, but I just think the team is much better off with him at 3C.
If you are going to move Zacha to center keep him with Pasta, Coyle going to 3rd line does give you depth down the middle, Lindholm moves to second line, and that satisfies all that want him and Marchand together to recreate " Bergeron like" side note, I am not buying that crap. I am a Coyle guy to be honest but, he can be effective on the 3rd line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad