GDT: Game #6: Boston vs Utah HC - 7:00pm MDT - Utah16, UtahHC+

SR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
I think Carcone is gone by the deadline. He deserves a spot on a team that needs more scoring. Bring in a reliable bottom 6 two-way forward for him.
We need to somehow manage to fit Maccelli into the top 6. Him on the fourth line is not an ideal mix.

Agreed, though. I think Carcone is headed out at some point.

Reactions: Hollowmoon

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Crouse, McBain and Kesselring?
None of those guys hits hard. McBain on occasion will hit hard, but it's like 1 in 5 hits, he'll put some punishment on it. Crouse, 1 in 20, Kesselring not so much

Now having said that, everyone knows I've not been the biggest fan of Kesselring, but he's turned the corner defensively. He's still not a shutdown guy, but with what he brings offensively, he is going to help this team.

I wish we had someone who can hit hard…the Bruins creamed us physically..surprised no one was hurt
We need a Raffi Torres type. O'Brien isn't that, no one on the team is that.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
We need to somehow manage to fit Maccelli into the top 6. Him on the fourth line is not an ideal mix.

Agreed, though. I think Carcone is headed out at some point.
He will be a victim of the numbers game when Bjugstad returns.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
None of those guys hits hard. McBain on occasion will hit hard, but it's like 1 in 5 hits, he'll put some punishment on it. Crouse, 1 in 20, Kesselring not so much

Now having said that, everyone knows I've not been the biggest fan of Kesselring, but he's turned the corner defensively. He's still not a shutdown guy, but with what he brings offensively, he is going to help this team.

We need a Raffi Torres type. O'Brien isn't that, no one on the team is that.
I disagree. While Crouse has calmed down a bit, McBain hits to hurt. He is a big, bad man.

Napoli

Oct 4, 2023
I liked Yamamoto a lot on that 4th line. It went from useless (Carcone and O'Brien) to probably Utah's best line early on. Maccelli IS wasted a bit not playing top 6 mins but if he has someone who can keep the puck, it's not the worst thing. There's just a lot of depth on this team which is a great thing.

Reactions: Vinny Boombatz

Ad

Ad

Ad