BRUINS GDT GAME 6 9:08 PM - The Coyotes are now a Hockey Club - NESN, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
GIVE US MORE 4th LINE

IMG_4733.gif

Reactions: TobanWest and BMC

Mick Riddleton

May these gates never be closed
Apr 24, 2017
Maybe time to bring up another energetic 4th liner type in Kuntar. He was good in pre-season. Put him on the 3rd line to wake them up, send down Tufte. Fourth line is the only line with guys that skate hard, the rest coast.

Reactions: Rydan

mikelvl

Aug 6, 2009
Newton, MA
Beecher with a great Gregory Campbell imitation. NHL player. I'd rather have a 30th overall pick as an effective role player versus a higher pick who doesn't even make it.

Swayman - screw training camp, unnecessary

Koepke - great for him, great motor, put the puck on net again and again and again

Marchand seems to be getting pounded, going to be a long year for him at his age

Zadorov gets penalized for being bigger and stronger than most guys. Gonna be a race between him and Hampus for most minor penalties in Bruins history

NeelyDan

Owned by Alicat, Ladyfan and caz16
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
Beecher with a great Gregory Campbell imitation. NHL player. I'd rather have a 30th overall pick as an effective role player versus a higher pick who doesn't even make it.

Swayman - screw training camp, unnecessary

Koepke - great for him, great motor, put the puck on net again and again and again

Marchand seems to be getting pounded, going to be a long year for him at his age

Zadorov gets penalized for being bigger and stronger than most guys. Gonna be a race between him and Hampus for most minor penalties in Bruins history
Can’t say I’ve liked a post more than this in recent memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad